Thursday, April 11, 2019

Peterson's Farmall - watercolor

watercolor, 2018
available, 15"x22"

      I took a slightly different approach with this one and made the simplification of details easier on myself. Doesn't hurt that I'm finally trying a half-sheet again. Since I've started photographing my paintings, I can go bigger again for better effect. I haven't done anything larger than 11"x15" in several years.

      This one turned out just about as perfect as I can probably hope to get. There's only one thing I would change. That's pretty good for me.

11 comments:

  1. It's absolutely amazing, I couldn't stop looking at it, and finding all the beautiful details. Very nicely done! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to try water colors.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once more, I am astonished by your talent. This tractor looks a lot like the one my Grandpa used to use--I can still hear its engine in my mind. Thank you for posting your wonderful painting. It fills my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Makes me want to go for a road trip :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete